As hair defines beauty, all of us fear a lot when there is hair loss. In fact, the bare reality of hair loss, a receding hairline and thinning of hair is like a nightmare and everyone wishes to deal with it as fast as possible.
But before you look for a solution you must have an idea about what is hair loss and what causes it.
By hair loss it means the loss of hair from the head or body. Both men and women suffer from hair loss but it affects differently. For men baldness and hair loss will be on specific areas whereas for women it is different.
Hair loss can be due to a number of reasons. Some of the common reasons include pollution, aging, stress, smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, and etc. It can also be due to some kind of health problem as well as medications. At the American Academy of Dermatology, you can find detail information on hair loss causes, symptoms as well as treatment options.
If you are noticing more hair on your pillow after you wake up in the morning or your comb shows more hair, then you are having hair loss problem. No need to visit the doctor, as there are many simple and easy ingredients in your kitchen that can come to your rescue.
Some kitchen shelf remedies for hair loss:
- Take raw egg white and massage it gently to your scalp. Massaging the scalp in circular motions help to bring about circulation of the blood and also open up the blocked follicles. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with cold water. Finally shampoo your hair as usual. You must follow this treatment once in a week or ten days.
- Another staple ingredient in your kitchen is apple cider vinegar. You can warm it and then apply to your scalp. Wash it off after an hour. If this treatment is done regularly, you will soon get positive results.
- Rubbing slightly warmed olive oil or almond on your scalp will also help greatly. Leave the oil overnight and next morning wash your hair with a good shampoo. You must do this at least twice a week.
- You can also use onion juice to control hair loss. Extract the juice of one onion and apply it directly onto the scalp. Leave it on for about half an hour, wash it off and finally, shampoo your hair. Repeat this easy treatment two or three times a week for several weeks.
- Another simple option is to apply fresh aloe vera gel onto the scalp. Allow it to sit for one to two hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the process three to four times a week.
For more such simple hair loss home treatments, you can check this interesting video:
You must also take a good look at the diet that you follow and whether it is the right kind filled with the right amounts of nutrients and vitamins. If you have a deficiency of zinc or iron then you will face hair loss.